Dec 1, 2014

Songs In The Night

One of the most beautiful and joyful sounds is that of the birds as they sing...while it is still dark, before the dawn. It is always ALWAYS a reminder to me that I can-and should-do that, too. I don't have to have everything positive, warm and sunshiney in my life to have a joyful heart, to praise the Lord, to give thanks to my Creator and Friend. I can do it in the dark, in the night, in the low times of my life.

Suddenly, night becomes day, dark becomes light, pain becomes joy when I lift my heart and soul to Him and give praise to Him. He loves me, He saved me, He provides for every need that I have. How can I help but praise Him?!


 I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with my own heart: and my spirit made diligent search. (Psalm 77:6)


No comments:

Post a Comment