Dec 15, 2014

"I Want A Different Christmas"-#4

Devotional Readings
Along with rereading the different portions of Scripture that tell the never-grow-old accounts of the true story of Christmas, I enhanced my devotional times by reading 2 or 3 other books. These are two books that I was able to read last year:

The Miracle of Christmas by John MacArthur
Quiet Moments For The Season from RBC Ministries
 
I also searched online for other articles/devotionals that centered around Christmas, readings that focused on the spiritual, not the secular, which is, after all, the true picture of the Christmas story, a real story with true spiritual value for each one of us.

The Lord blessed me with lots of alone and unhurried time time together with Him. It may be that I will never again repeat such a Christmas so I am truly         thankful for my unique Christmas of 2013.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, 
which is Christ the Lord. (Luke 2:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment